Local SEO search engine optimisation is an effective form of internet marketing that allows millions of customers to search for local services in their area. Those looking locally are more likely to choose your services because it is more easily accessible.
What is Local (SEO) Search Engine Optimisation?
Local search engine optimisation is therefore a great way to help local consumers to get in touch with your company. For you as a company, it is necessary to think how the customer searches the information and to be seen locally if your sales happen locally. Google has gradually increased the importance of local search and maps, but organic searches have become less important as Google markets its own ads in front of organic search results.
How can you take advantage of Local SEO Search Engine Optimisation?
- One should write its place in headings and texts on the site and even if it has the place name in the domain name.
- One can also think about choosing a company name with a company name
- To have their address and map clearly on the site
- If you are in several places, you should have different pages for the different places
- Have an active presence on Google+ and make sure you’re on Google Places
Example of Local SEO
Here is an example:
There is a small local wedding venue providers in Byron bay. Byron bay is the exotic beach wedding destination in Australia.
The business needs to be on top for the keywords like: Byron bay weddings venues, Beach weddings Byron bay etc.,
Just check how they ranked for the keyword on Google maps;
Getting visible on Google maps is the best way to get rank.More Local SEO tips coming soon …
Why Do I need Local SEO
Local SEO enables your chance of getting ranked in Page 1 for your location target keywords.